Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Many Thanks for Thanksgiving

I truly have so much to be thankful for in my life at this time.....I'm doing what I love for a living; enjoying good health, friends and family; and getting back in touch with my long-neglected Inner Child who had been nearly buried with my oh-so-adult-like-serious approach to life.  Since my "freedom" date of 11-1-11, I've been bouncing out of bed around 6:00 a.m., ready to take on the new day with a happy vengeance.  I'm going to bed around 10:00 p.m., enjoying a few moments of reading before falling into a peaceful sleep.  My patience level has gone from a negative number to nearly a 10.....and the month of November isn't even over yet!  Money-making opportunities have been falling into my lap, and as of this writing I am officially showing my art in 6 galleries.  I'm getting my property management business back on line and am looking into going to Philadelphia in February for a conference about the art business.

I've exceeded my modest expectations and am basking in the knowledge that "I did it!"  I really, truly did it.....after all this talk of leaving my comfortable day job, I have jumped off the comfort cliff to do what I know I was meant to do, and it's all working out gloriously.  I'm eternally grateful to each and every one of you for your support and friendship.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time you spend with your friends and family. 

1 comment: