Saturday, February 3, 2018

Breathe - Day 3 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

"Breathe" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295
“Breathe” - I often find myself holding my breath when I’m painting and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s the anticipation of what’s to come? Hmmm..... do you do this too?? 

Here is Day 3's offering for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  I'm so excited to have a whole weekend to play in the studio!  Feels like Christmas all over again.  I'm planning on working on quite a few pieces at one time, so we shall see what transpires.

I'm also going to try doing some Instagram Stories of the process and maybe add a video or two.  If you want to follow me on Instagram here you can see the stories when they're so up!

2 comments:

  1. Just makes me smile :) Love the magenta marks on the bottom. And the flower/sun keeps my chin up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a flower, doesn't it??!! Thanks Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete