Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Earring Exchange on Lampwork, Etc.

Here are my humble offerings for my first ever earring exchange on Lampwork, Etc.   The deadline was today and being the procrastinating slug that I am, they are being sent out this morning (even though they have been bagged and tagged for weeks now!!!)

All earrings have sterling wires and the lampworked beads were torched by me with the exception of the square Borosilicate beads, which I received at a bead show in Oakland.  I made 7 pairs of earrings and will be getting 7 pairs back -- I can't wait to see the little beauties when they get here and will post photos of them when they arrive.

Special thanks to Hayley Tsang for putting this fun exchange together -- click on Hayley's name to check out her exquisite work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment