Thursday, April 7, 2011

Best intentions.....

I promised to post photos of the beads I torched for my bracelent but couldn't find my camera.  Finally found it this morning and the batteries are dead (it is my understanding that Mercury is retrograde which explains why nearly everything I touch falls apart lately!).  The beads are annealed and cleaned and will be photographed so you can see what I'm going to choose from to make my bracelet for the 7000 Bracelets of Hope campaign.

Here's a link that explains more about the project -- I'm really excited to participate in this uber-worthy cause!

http://www.crdnetwork.org/blog/7000-bracelets-for-hope%E2%84%A2-campaign-raises-awareness-for-over-7000-rare-diseases/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anne!! It's a wonderful project and I'm happy to be able to participate. It's also another test of my jewelry making skills (or should I say a LACK of those skills!!)

    ReplyDelete