Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fused Glass show at Arareity Jewelers

Some of the most exquiste jewelry on earth comes from the talented artists at Arareity Jewelers.  I've been fortunate to be one of their featured glass artists for nearly five years and have poured every dime of earnings back into my jewelry collection :-)  Carol, the owner of the shop, is a whiz with designs and has a gift of seeing the finished pieces.  She also happens to love glass and has several outstanding glass artists that she reps in addition to myself:  Keith Syda, Dianne Van de Carr, Rich Waline are three of the most talented glass artists I know!  Keith, Dianne and myself were feature artists this month at Arareity Jewelers and here are some of the pieces I submitted for the "Dragonfly" show theme:

No comments:

Post a Comment