Monday, July 29, 2013

The Painting Process - Part III

I recently painted my living room walls and need to find a painting to go over my red leather sofa.  I decided to flip the orientation from vertical to horizontal, and added lots of juicy drips along with some periwinkles and light blues.  Based on the comments I received off-line and on my Facebook Fan Page, I began rethinking this strategy and decided to flip it back to a vertical orientation. 


I think going back to the vertical position was the right choice for this painting.  It's starting to get a little busy at the top, but the colors remind me of rainbow cotton candy.  Depending on the final outcome, that may just be the name of this new JJ original.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting! I enjoyed reading your great post.Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have shared here. Leather Repairs Bolton

    ReplyDelete