Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Homeward Bound

On April 6, 2010 the husband of a dear friend took his life, leaving behind a beautiful wife, daughter and son.  Three days later a former co-worker of mine took herself out, forsaking a wonderful husband and two sons.   I don't profess to know the reasons why -- they're private and personal matters that may not even be known to those closest to the deceased.  But the memories of their presence on earth will be with all of those who knew these two people.  I pray they are in a better place and their emotional pain is dissolved.  Both will be missed and I hope to God they know that they each planted many good and loving memories in so many lives.  "Homeward Bound" was painted in their memory, in hopes they have found the peace they so desperately sought.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss.

    This painting is beautiful and I hope you were able to find a little peace while you were creating it.

    ReplyDelete