Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Soar - Day 6 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

"Soar" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295
I really liked the colors and contrasts with this piece, and the addition of the asemic writing.  I'm working on 10 new paintings right now, and all are in various stages.  With work being absolutely crazy, it's been a bit challenging getting in the studio as much as I'd like.  Here's hoping I can get a jump on these new works and get ahead of the clock.  I seem to do my best work under pressure, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed this works with art too! 

2 comments:

  1. I feel as if I am coming through the clouds, magical and dreamy, a message appears. I have to go higher, to see the whole message. Only a light breeze, and suddenly the message becomes a whisper in the quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are pure poetry, Sheila - thank you for sharing them with me.

    ReplyDelete