Sunday, February 25, 2018

Faith - Day 25 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

"Faith" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295
I've noticed when I create these paintings the word that pops into my head tend to be precognitive. 

This painting was created two days ago and I thought to myself "Yay - I'm getting ahead again!" but little did I know at the time that "Faith" would be exactly what I needed in the days ahead.

I literally spent the entire day yesterday at the ER with my 88-year old mother who was finally admitted to the hospital with highly contagious RSV aka Respiratory Syncytial Virus.  I had been pretty sure when I took her in that it was pneumonia, but when test after test came back negative, the doctors decided to do a nose swab and found the virus present in her body.

To be honest, I was thrilled all the tests were negative, but I was scared to death they were going to send her home and she was struggling to breathe.  I am honestly not equipped or prepared to handle that, and was freaking out over what to do.

So I just called in a few Angel pals of mine and said "handle this" and shortly afterwards, the doc came in and said they were admitting her.

So "Faith" came in pretty handy yesterday, and now I'm out of paintings so I need to get thy bootey back into the studio!  I can't begin to imagine what words will be popping out of my mind over the next few days, but I'm thinking "Heal" and "Don't You Catch It Too!" might be good options. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad they caught it Judy, sending prayers for quick healing :) Minus the virus, that is a lovely story. How these have been coming to you. Your spirit is strong and receptive ;)
    This has me feeling like I am floating in the clouds. Light as a feather (is that one, top left?) and one with the universe.

    ReplyDelete