Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Believe - Day 20 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

"Believe" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295
I still believe in magic, unicorns, fairies and try to have faith that there is good in every single living Soul.  Sometimes it's easier to believe in the magic, unicorns and fairies than the latter, but I have to believe we all have redeeming factors, somewhere deep inside our psyches.

With so many events lately that challenge these beliefs, I often turn off the news and retreat into my studio where I can live in my own little fantasy world.  It's my escape from reality, and for me, it's a much happier place.

1 comment:

  1. Have to keep believing! I love the blue marks, the pink and yellow that leads my eyes, and the deep dark purple to rest in. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete